For ASTD ALC 2010 folks
|For monthly Social Media tips|
I think this now has everything I promised, but if I missed something, please let me know. I had a blast. Thanks for everything.
The session PDFs can be downloaded for
- Direct An Innovative Marketing Campaign Using Social Media and Google if you click here
To increase your chapter's Google rankings by exchanging links with all Local ASTD web sites:
Please send me the following information:
- an email with the subject line "Local ASTD Google link project"
- the location where your chapter resides (city name) with the magic words
(using your city name)
- ASTD, Professional Training Association for Boston's trainers
- a short (10-25 word) description of your chapter, like
- Our chapter has meetings for professional trainers in the Greater Boston area, and normally meets in Newton, MA.
- (the actual text doesn't really matter, but Google doesn't want to see pages with just links, so a little text helps)
- a pointer to your URL, with the http:// in the front, i.e.
Social Media session & LinkedIn session
- Cute video (with Mom):
- Deal or No Deal suitcase, featuring Mom as a model (2 minutes 30 seconds)
- LinkedIn as a research tool - LinkedIn Search People Should say Search Profiles
- Your LinkedIn Professional Headline should be a marketing phrase
- Put common misspellings of your last name in your LinkedIn profile
- My blog entry has a text description at LinkedIn tip about misspelling last name
- Putting your maiden name in your LinkedIn profile
- Were you put on the LinkedIn "I Don't Know" list?
- How to remove a LinkedIn connection (or how women dump me)
- Don't pay LinkedIn $25 - see "out of network" profiles with this trick
- What if I have two LinkedIn accounts (2 accounts)?
- LinkedIn training - How to get introduced through a connection
- Facebook tips:
Twitter videos from session:
My Social Media keynote demo video:
- I do NOT work for LinkedIn Corporation, and am not affiliated with LinkedIn Corporation in any way.
- LinkedIn is not spelled Linked In