|For monthly LinkedIn tips|
LinkedIn Training For Government Contractors For Sales 101:
- Don’t you know you could get more out of LinkedIn for sales?
- Would you like to learn it quickly and efficiently from an expert?
- Want to have fun learning it? (See video at the bottom of the page)
LinkedIn 101 Prerequisites
You must already have a LinkedIn account and know how to invite connections and accept connections with others. We want to use your valuable time to teach you things that would be more difficult to learn on your own. In a future class, we’ll teach these elementary principles.
LinkedIn 101 Session Description:
LinkedIn can be an extremely powerful tool for reconnecting with old contacts, researching companies and their employees, and acquiring new business. Unfortunately, LinkedIn hasn’t done a great job of teaching people how to utilize it. Fortunately, we do.
In this session, we will teach you
- how to research companies and find decision makers
- how to create a strong profile (power profile later)
- how to build your network
- how to utilize your network to get access to decision makers
- how to make cold calling less cold by developing relationships online
- 10 different ways to use LinkedIn
If your roommate from Annapolis knew the CEO of the company that you were visiting for the first time today, would you know it? Would you know the things to say to the CEO to create an early rapport with him? Have all of your friends, colleagues, and classmates from your past been able to find you? (Example tip – put common misspellings of your name in your profile).
We have figured out how to use powerful, undocumented techniques with LinkedIn to create more business, enhance referrals, leverage your current contacts and make more money for companies that work on government contracts.
We can teach you how to do these things with LinkedIn, and you’ll enjoy learning it.
Most importantly, you’ll learn how to use LinkedIn to get more sales, shorten the sales cycle, and develop partnership agreements more easily.
See you at the seminar.
My background in Social Media and Internet Marketing:
- VP of Operations for the search engine that was tied with Google in the year 2000 (Northern Light)
- Internet Marketing Consultant since 2005
- Professional speaker, with a 2 minute demo video at LinkedIn training demo video to 100 accountants
- 20+ years of training & speaking
- Expert in
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Facebook for business
- Google SEO
- Google PPC
Some Social Media clients in 2009 include:
- Meeting Professionals International (speeches at 6 conferences on LinkedIn, Facebook, Social Media)
- (MPI Platinum speaker)
- Harvard School of Public Health (LinkedIn)
- American Marketing Association (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Small Business Administration (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
- Other speaking clients can be seen here
- Hank Phillippi Ryan, investigative reporter (with 26 Emmy awards) for Channel 7, and best selling author of the 3 mystery novels including Prime Time (Agatha award winner)
Your action item:
- At least sign up for my emails above even if you don't want to talk today, or follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/617patrick
- See what I can do to help you
- on the phone
- for free
- until you know you need me and want to do business
- Call me at 617-PATRICK, i.e. 617-728-7425 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or click and look at my