|For monthly Social Media tips|
LinkedIn Training For Government Contractors For Sales 201:
- Don’t you know you could get more out of LinkedIn for sales?
- Would you like to learn it quickly and efficiently from an expert?
- Want to have fun learning it? (See video at the bottom of the page)
LinkedIn 201 Prerequisites
You must have a LinkedIn account and have taken (or know the information from) LinkedIn 101.
LinkedIn 201 Session Description:
You know the basics of how to use LinkedIn, but do you have a “power” profile and a powerful network? If not, you are probably losing business.
In this session, we will teach you
- how to create a “power profile”, including tips that aren’t documented anywhere else
- example tip – do you have common misspellings of your name in your profile so that people who misspell your name can still find you?
- how to maximize the chances that you are found by potential customers
- how to build your network efficiently and effectively
- the 3 different philosophies for building a network, and advantages and disadvantages of each
- how to build a network of 1500+ people in under a week, if that’s what you want
- key mistakes to avoid as you build your network, and how to overcome them
- the rare cases where 3rd level connections can be really useful
Are there potential customers that may be looking for your services on LinkedIn, but they can’t find you? Do you want to be found by people who don’t even know you personally, but may want to do business with you?
LinkedIn can be an extremely powerful tool for reconnecting with old contacts, researching companies and their employees, and acquiring new business. Unfortunately, LinkedIn hasn’t done a great job of teaching people how to utilize it. Fortunately, we do.
We have figured out how to use powerful, undocumented techniques with LinkedIn to create more business, enhance referrals, leverage your current contacts and make more money for companies that work on government contracts.
We can teach you how to do these things with LinkedIn, and you’ll enjoy learning it.
Most importantly, you’ll learn how to use LinkedIn to get more sales, shorten the sales cycle, and develop partnership agreements more easily.
See you at the seminar.
My background in Social Media and Internet Marketing:
- VP of Operations for the search engine that was tied with Google in the year 2000 (Northern Light)
- Internet Marketing Consultant since 2005
- Professional speaker, with a 2 minute demo video at LinkedIn training demo video to 100 accountants
- 20+ years of training & speaking
- Expert in
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Facebook for business
- Google SEO
- Google PPC
Some Social Media clients in 2009 include:
- Meeting Professionals International (speeches at 6 conferences on LinkedIn, Facebook, Social Media)
- (MPI Platinum speaker)
- Harvard School of Public Health (LinkedIn)
- American Marketing Association (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Small Business Administration (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
- Other speaking clients can be seen here
- Hank Phillippi Ryan, investigative reporter (with 26 Emmy awards) for Channel 7, and best selling author of the 3 mystery novels including Prime Time (Agatha award winner)
Your action item:
- At least sign up for my emails above even if you don't want to talk today, or follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/617patrick
- See what I can do to help you
- on the phone
- for free
- until you know you need me and want to do business
- Call me at 617-PATRICK, i.e. 617-728-7425 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or click and look at my