|For monthly Social Media tips|
LinkedIn Training For Government Contractors For Sales 301:
- Don’t you know you could get more out of LinkedIn for sales?
- Would you like to learn it quickly and efficiently from an expert?
- Want to have fun learning it? (See video at the bottom of the page)
LinkedIn 301 Prerequisites
You must have a LinkedIn account and have taken (or know the information from) LinkedIn 101. LinkedIn 201 is not absolutely required, but is every helpful.
LinkedIn 301 Session Description:
You know the basics of how to use LinkedIn, but do you know how to use it as a research tool for business development? Are you having difficulty getting the attention of some decision makers in government agencies? Do you want to save time in getting to these decision makers?
LinkedIn can be a very powerful tool for business development, but they don’t teach you how to use it in an optimal fashion.
In this session, we will teach you
- how to used the Advanced Search function to help find decision makers in your target market
- how to research for things beyond the obvious options on the Advanced Search page that will help you acquire new sales
- how to bypass gate keepers and get the attention of those “hard to reach” managers
- how to make cold calls less “cold” by developing some rapport with those dexision makers
- how to use LinkedIn’s Q & A to actually gain business
- how to use LinkedIn groups to network with managers in your target companies
LinkedIn can be an extremely powerful tool for reconnecting with old contacts, researching companies and their employees, and acquiring new business. Unfortunately, LinkedIn hasn’t done a great job of teaching people how to utilize it. Fortunately, we do.
We have figured out how to use powerful, undocumented techniques with LinkedIn to create more business, enhance referrals, leverage your current contacts and make more money for companies that work on government contracts.
We can teach you how to do these things with LinkedIn, and you’ll enjoy learning it.
Most importantly, you’ll learn how to use LinkedIn to get more sales, shorten the sales cycle, and develop partnership agreements more easily.
See you at the seminar.
My background in Social Media and Internet Marketing:
- VP of Operations for the search engine that was tied with Google in the year 2000 (Northern Light)
- Internet Marketing Consultant since 2005
- Professional speaker, with a 2 minute demo video at LinkedIn training demo video to 100 accountants
- 20+ years of training & speaking
- Expert in
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Facebook for business
- Google SEO
- Google PPC
Some Social Media clients in 2009 include:
- Meeting Professionals International (speeches at 6 conferences on LinkedIn, Facebook, Social Media)
- (MPI Platinum speaker)
- Harvard School of Public Health (LinkedIn)
- American Marketing Association (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Small Business Administration (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
- Other speaking clients can be seen here
- Hank Phillippi Ryan, investigative reporter (with 26 Emmy awards) for Channel 7, and best selling author of the 3 mystery novels including Prime Time (Agatha award winner)
Your action item:
- At least sign up for my emails above even if you don't want to talk today, or follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/617patrick
- See what I can do to help you
- on the phone
- for free
- until you know you need me and want to do business
- Call me at 617-PATRICK, i.e. 617-728-7425 or email at email@example.com
- Or click and look at my