|For monthly Social Media tips|
Social Media For Meeting Planners, Boston, Friday, March 12th:
Friday, March 12, 2010
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
FREE for meeting planners and executive assistants, but you must email me at email@example.com by Thursday, March 11, 2010, or contact me at
(617)-PATRICK, i.e. (617)-728-7425
Metro Meeting Centers
101 Federal Street, 4th Floor
Cost: $29 (advance purchase) /$39 (at door) - click here for tickets
Testimonials? Click for testimonials from the session at MPI in Cancun
Social Media (especially LinkedIn, Facebook, Youtube and Twitter) is one of the hottest phenomena in the history of business, and it can give meting planners a huge boost in promoting interest in their meetings.
In this session, you will learn:
- how to use LInkedIn to
- find trusted suppliers
- maintain an online "Rolodex" of trusted contacts
- what Twitter is, and how you can use it
- to communicate with people in your meetings
- to promote your meetings to your target audience
- how to use Facebook
- to create Events for your meetings, and to promote interest and interaction
- how to advertise meetings to people in your target market
- how to use YouTube to
- promote your meetings
- share the experience of your meetings with others
and you'll have fun learning it.
This is very similar to the session that I did for MPI (Meeting Planners International) at their international convention last month.
Come join us to learn about the cutting edge of social media, and find out how you can transform your meetings before your competition transforms their meetings.