1st Place Winner!
National Speakers Association's
"Rising Star 2012"
Professional Speaking Competition
Click professional speaker videos for more
|For monthly Social Media tips|
Social media safety for you, your family, and your business - Seminar Description:
You should LIE when your bank or credit card asks for your mother's maiden name. Why?
Because its pretty easy for an identity thief to find it these days on social media or on the Internet. In fact, you should "invent" a "mother's maiden name" to give to banks and credit card companies, and identity thieves will never figure it out. Every time I do this, the bank or credit card employee laughs and says, "That's a good idea".
In this session, you will learn other ways to protect yourself and your family on the internet. You will get a bunch of useful and insightful take-aways, including:
- the one thing you should think every time you put something on the Internet
- why you should never put your actual birthday on Facebook, and why you shouldn't publicly wish someone Happy Birthday on their birthday
- specific things that you should never say on Facebook, like when you are going on vacation
- every day mistakes everyone makes with their cell phones
You will also hear stories about people who have ruined their lives or careers by making mistakes on the Internet, and you will learn how to prevent them for yourself.
Learn how to protect yourself, your family, and your business, and have fun learning it.
My background in Social Media and Internet Marketing:
- 1st place winner in the National Speakers Association's speaker competition 2012
- VP of Operations for the search engine that was tied with Google in the year 2000 (Northern Light)
- Consultant in Social Media since 2006
- Professional speaker, with a 2 minute demo video at LinkedIn training demo video to 100 accountants
- 20+ years of training & speaking, many in front of groups over 1000 people
- Expert in
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Facebook and Youtube for business
- Google Adwords (PPC)
- Google SEO
Social Media speaking clients in 2009 include:
- American Marketing Association (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Harvard School of Public Health (LinkedIn)
- Small Business Administration (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Meeting Professionals International (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
Your action item:
- Call me at 617-PATRICK, i.e. 617-728-7425 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what I can do to help you
- on the phone
- for free
- until you know you need me and want to do business
- Or click and look at my pages on