1st Place Winner!
National Speaker's Association's
"Rising Star 2012"
Professional Speaking Competition
Click professional speaker for more
Social networking speaker testimonials, "best speaker at sales conference"
Sales speech testimonial from AA-ISP (American Association Of Inside Sales Professionals) Conference, where I had the highest rated session, among a few dozen of the country's top sales speakers. The session was entitled, "Social Media Tips For Sales That You Don't Know Yet".
The President & CEO, Larry Ellison, gave me a LinkedIn testimonial, visible on my LinkedIn page, with the details:
Patrick has always given successful speeches at our AA-ISP conferences, and in fact, in the September 2014 conference in Boston, Patrick had the highest rated session at a conference where we had dozens of the top sales speakers in the country. The session was entitled "Social Media Tips For Sales That You Don't Know Yet".
That session scored 4.85 out of 5.00 which is AWESOME. There was only one survey question where one person scored you under a 5, or you would have achieved our first perfect score ever, which is difficult from our demanding audience. Comments included “Excellent”, “great” , and “great tips”.
Thanks and way to go Patrick!!
I literally pulled Ken Krogue, owner of InsideSales.com, and inside sales author for Forbes magazine, into my seminar, and he tweeted
@617patrick pulled me (literally) into his cool seminar on social selling at #IS14 #AA_ISP, glad I went!
The actual tweet is at https://twitter.com/kenkrogue/status/509451154594734080
For more information about booking Patrick O'Malley as a Linkedin speaker, email email@example.com or call 617-PATRICK, i.e. 617-728-7425.
For monthly Social Media tips
Index to other social media speaker testimonials:
- Brian Tracy's (famous sales author and sales trainer) video testimonial
- Click here to see the text testimonial from my "Highest rated session" at the largest Inside Sales Conference in the US, 2014, among a few dozen of the country's top sales speakers.
- The President & CEO, Larry Ellison, of AA-ISP (American Association Of Inside Sales Professionals Conference) gave me a LinkedIn testimonial with the details, which you can see at Patrick O'Malley's LinkedIn Page
- Videos & text testimonials from social media presentations (5 testimonials) Page 1
- Videos from Social Media for Sales, Boston conference training speaker
- Video testimonial from Bill Stainton, 29 time Emmy award winning writer from the Tonight Show with Jay Leno for 617-PATRICK
- Video testimonial for Linkedin Training and Social Media seminar from 617-PATRICK, top Business Coach Steve Lishansky
- Video testimonials (two) for LinkedIn Training sales seminar 617-PATRICK did for Aberdeen
- Video testimonial for social media speaker from John Kelley from Kelly generators, and EGSA
- Video testimonial for social media speaker from Accounting firm
- Videos & text testimonials (3 of them) from social media presentations at MPI in Cancun
- Video testimonials (10 of them) from social media presentations (NATD, Venture Group, MPI, others)
- Video testimonial from for social media speaker from Car Wash legend, small businesses
- Video testimonial for Social Media Training for 617-PATRICK by Dennis Charles
- Video tesimonial for social media speaker from Jim McNerney at NSA
- Video testimonial for social media speaker from Nathan Demartino at EGSA
- Video testimonial for social media speaker from Joe Wentworth, New England HR Legend
- Videos from testimonials from social media presentations at BWG, Boston
- Video testimonial for Social media training for 617-Patrick by Bob McGlincy
- Video testimonial for Social media training for 617-Patrick by Patrick Snyder
- Video testimonial for Social media training for 617-Patrick by Steve Hoffman
- SEO (Serach enginge Optimization) related
- Video testimonial for my consulting on SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in Boston for 617-PATRICK
- Over 50 written testimonials on LinkedIn
- I do NOT work for LinkedIn Corporation, and am not affiliated with LinkedIn Corporation in any way.
- LinkedIn is not spelled Linked In