1st Place Winner!
National Speakers Association's
"Rising Star 2012"
Professional Speaking Competition
Click professional speaker videos for more
|For monthly Social Media tips|
Is Twitter useful? Fundamentals, insight, stories, and why its a waste of time for 90% of people (Seminar Description):
What does Twitter stand for?
Time Wasted In Tracking Tiny Egotistical Rants
Most people don't understand Twitter. I'll make it easy and interesting in this fun-filled, story-filled session that is designed for the beginner, but will still teach the experts a few things.
Mostly, you will learn why Twitter is a waste of time for 90% of people, and you will learn how to tell when and if it starts becoming worth your while.
You will get a bunch of useful and insightful take-aways, including:
- the 10 minute monthly test you can perform to see if its worth starting to use twitter
- how to find your competitors clients on Twitter
- how to find out if your competitors are wasting their time on Twitter
- many other useful tips
You will also hear stories about people who have ruined their lives or careers by making mistakes on Twitter, and those who have been successful in business due to Twitter, and you will learn whether they can apply to you yet.
Mostly, you will learn whether Twitter is a waste of time for you yet, and how to find out when it will be worth it.
My background in Social Media and Internet Marketing:
- 1st place winner in the National Speakers Association's speaker competition 2012
- VP of Operations for the search engine that was tied with Google in the year 2000 (Northern Light)
- Consultant in Social Media since 2006
- Professional speaker, with a 2 minute demo video at LinkedIn training demo video to 100 accountants
- 20+ years of training & speaking, many in front of groups over 1000 people
- Expert in
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Facebook and Youtube for business
- Google Adwords (PPC)
- Google SEO
Social Media speaking clients in 2009 include:
- American Marketing Association (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Harvard School of Public Health (LinkedIn)
- Small Business Administration (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Meeting Professionals International (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
Your action item:
- Call me at 617-PATRICK, i.e. 617-728-7425 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what I can do to help you
- on the phone
- for free
- until you know you need me and want to do business
- Or click and look at my pages on