1st Place Winner!
National Speakers Association's
"Rising Star 2012"
Professional Speaking Competition
Click professional speaker videos for more
|For monthly Social Media tips|
YouTube For Business (Seminar Description):
Stop thinking that YouTube is just for garage bands and cat videos. YouTube can be an incredibly powerful business tool, and very few businesses are using it correctly.
Start thinking about YouTube as your own set of TV commercials, without the necessity for expensive production.
For one thing, YouTube videos will rank higher in Google results than web pages or blogs as long as you follow some of the techniques that we teach in this session. Youtube also gives you the opportunity to educate and entertain customers, and also to flaunt testimonials from happy customers.
Some take-aways from this session include:
- The biggest mistake that everyone makes when it comes to YouTube
- The techniques that you need to use to get great Google rankings for your videos
- Cost trade-offs for creation and production of business videos
- The simple things that you can do to make a cheap video look good enough for the Internet
When you leave, you will know how to create a few YouTube videos cheaply and easily that will help your business.
My background in Social Media and Internet Marketing:
- 1st place winner in the National Speakers Association's speaker competition 2012
- VP of Operations for the search engine that was tied with Google in the year 2000 (Northern Light)
- Consultant in Social Media since 2006
- Professional speaker, with a 2 minute demo video at LinkedIn training demo video to 100 accountants
- 20+ years of training & speaking, many in front of groups over 1000 people
- Expert in
- LinkedIn for business
- Twitter for business
- Facebook and Youtube for business
- Google Adwords (PPC)
- Google SEO
Social Media speaking clients in 2009 include:
- American Marketing Association (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Harvard School of Public Health (LinkedIn)
- Small Business Administration (LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Meeting Professionals International (LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Johns Hopkins University Alumni (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube)
- Association of Service and Computer Dealers International
Your action item:
- Call me at 617-PATRICK, i.e. 617-728-7425 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See what I can do to help you
- on the phone
- for free
- until you know you need me and want to do business
- Or click and look at my pages on